My fans lol :)
Wednesday, 20 July 2011
Monday 18th till Wednesday 20th July.
Not been up to a lot the last few days......went up to golf Monday but not a lot else cos it was a grotty day. Tuesday was home ed group which was great tho J didnt join in a lot as his tourettes is really bad so he was quite insular....after home ed group we nipped to my dads to pick up a really cool t shirt from Sonisphere and a poster of Kesha my dad had got J then home then we all went and played golf in the afternoon and even I played even tho I only took it up 2 weeks ago. Today I took him up to golf and he played awesomely....scored 33 on the 9 holes tho had he done what id said on hole 2 he would have had his lowest ever score of 30!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment